Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fandom Pic Spam: Doctor Who

As some of you may know, I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. Today's post is dedicated to the many Whovian Crafts I've made over the years. Beware, there's a lot of them.

My Tenth Doctor and Jack Dolls!

Donna Nobel! Same doll, just remove the skirt and she's ready to go!

From Left, Ianto, Jack and Ten dolls made for my BFF

Martha Jones

Percy, The Scrap Yarn Dalek

Torchwood Babiez Style Ianto with his Lisa Dollie! Now owned by Gareth David-Lloyd :D

Eleventh Doctor Plushie!

Clara the Christmas Dalek, Timmy the ThinkGeek Monkey and Memphis the Cat 

Gregorio! He was made as part of the Help Hati fandom auction on Livejournal back in 2010. He went to a nice woman in Australia!

Where you can find the patterns:
Snuffykin's Doctor Who Dolls Patterns are listed in the left sidebar; Main patterns include Ten, Nine, The Master. Variants done by myself are Jack, Donna, Martha and Ianto

Pixelated Mushroom's Doctor Who Dolls Patterns include Eleven, Ten, Rose, Jack, Ianto and 2 different sized TARDIS's (or would that just be TARDIS? Or TARDI? I don't know...)

A.M. Down's Crocheted Dalek Pattern It's an Etsy page, but there is nothing to buy.

Next time, I'll hopefully have more pics and probably will beg for commissions :D

1 comment: